when overwhelmed remember God's Greatness
1. my voice rises to God and i will cry aloud voice rises to god and he will hear me.
2. In the day of my trouble i sought the Lord; In the night my hand was stretched out
wihtout weariness;my soul refused to be comforted
3. When i remember God, then i am disturbed; When i sigh, then my spirit grows faint.
4. Thou hast held my eyelids open; I am so troubled that i cannot speak.
5. I have considered the days of old, the years of long ago.
6. I will remembermy song in the night; I will meditate withmyheart; and my spirit ponders.
7. Will the Lord reject forever? And will He never be favorable again?
8. Has His lovingkindness ceased forever? Has His promise come to an end foever?
9. Has God forgotten to be gracious? Or has Hein anger withdrawn His compassion?
10. Then i said, "It is my grief, that the right hand of the Most High has changed."